- Victoria Place Apartments, Belfast
- Apartment Development, Sirocco Works, Belfast
- Housing Development, Templemore Avenue, Belfast
- Social Housing Development, Tallaght, Dublin
- Housing Development, Lyndhurst, Belfast
- The Acers, Apartment Development, Elmstead Lane, Bromley
- Apartment and Retail Development, Bank Parade, Newry
The practice has been at the forefront of the new thinking that has emerged within all areas of the housing sector including:
Where our focus has been in re-creating urban blocks and terrace housing on brownfield sites, respecting original street patterns and achieving appropriate densities in inner city living.
Rural and Suburban Housing
where our design approach responds to local character, topography, landscape features and draws on the best local traditions of form, materials and detailing. This is most successfully illustrated in our multi-award winning Woodbrook Village complex in Lisburn, Northern Ireland’s first Eco-Village.
Where we have been able to successfully deliver multiple unit schemes, on often challenging sites, for a number of different Housing Associations.
Where our experience extends from reworking and rationalisation of listed accommodation for University College London, to proposed major new multiple unit developments in Belfast, Dublin and London.
Where the practice established its reputation for contemporary design in the 1980’s and where we are re-establishing our presence through a number of interesting refurbishment and extension projects.