- Citi Group Offices, Titanic Quarter, Belfast
- Pinsent Masons Headquarters, Belfast
- Provident Financial Headquarters, Bradford
- Law Society House, Belfast
- Horse Racing Ireland Headquarters, Co.Kildare
- Public Record Office of Northern Ireland, Belfast
- Invest Northern Ireland Headquarters, Belfast
- IT Software Company, Belfast & Dublin
- A&L Goodbody, Belfast
This understanding of important issues has extended in recent years to an acknowledgement of the growing importance of sustainability and energy conscious design.
Our multi award winning Public Record Office of Nortnern Ireland secured the highest BREEAM rating for any public building in the province and is regarded as a UK wide exemplar in low energy design.
Office headquarters are a particular area of specialisation, where in addition to Invest Northern Ireland the practice has completed buildings for Horse Racing Ireland at the Curragh, Genesis Advertising, and the Law Society of Northern Ireland and Provident Financial in Bradford.
This understanding of important issues has extended in recent years to an acknowledgement of the growing importance of sustainability and energy conscious design
Our reputation in office design was established with the completion of a number of award winning developments in the 1980’s. These included both new-build and refurbishment projects, for corporate clients including KPMG and Mason Solicitors.