Todd Planning guides clients to achieve results by navigating through an increasingly complex planning process in multi-disciplinary and stand alone planning commissions.
Since 2008 Todd Planning has developed a track record of working in partnership with the statutory decision makers and stakeholders to ensure clients’ interests are understood and optimized.
Todd Planning is part of an integrated consultancy, the natural synergy between the disciplines of planning and architecture. Understanding the system and knowing who to talk to is fundamental to achieving results. Early discussions, engagement and preliminary agreement is always advised. Specialist areas include:
- Commercial activity – industrial, office, retail and leisure
- Heritage and Conservation
- Tall buildings
- Expert witness at area plan inquiries and planning appeals
- Negotiation and advocacy in guiding clients through an increasingly complex planning process
- Environmental Impact Assessments and the co-ordination of specialist sub-consultants
- Feasibility studies – development and planning appraisals and capacity analysis
- Planning supporting statements
- Policy research and evaluation services
- Retail impact statements
- Wind farm assessment and applications
- Consents: planning, conservation area, area of townscape character, demolition and listed building
- Urban and rural design and regeneration work utilising the practice’s urban design and master planning expertise and community stakeholder consultation